With falls being the leading cause of both fatal and nonfatal injuries among adults aged 65 and older, fall prevention is a concern for all seniors as well as for the people who care for them. A walker can help you or someone for whom you care walk independently with less risk of falling. However, selecting the right walker is important to ensure safety. Walgreens has a large selection of walkers to help you find the perfect mobility aid.
A walker is a mobility device that consists of a metal frame with a front and sides. The person who is using the walker stands inside of this three-sided frame and uses the walker to help support his or her weight while walking. A walker supports roughly 50 percent of a person’s body weight, so it is useful for people with limited strength and for those who are unsteady on their feet. However, a person must be strong enough to be able to support the other half of their bodyweight on their own to use a walker safely. Most often, walkers are recommended for people with arthritis, weakness of the legs or hips, balance problems and various types of gait or stepping problems. You or your loved one should only use a walker if a physician has recommended one over other types of mobility aids.
- Designed with bungee-corded legs
- Dual-release folding mechanism
- Lightweight aluminum frame for ease
The Life Omic FoldAway walker offers convenience and ease of use in this newly featured onyx line walker. Designed with bungee-corded legs, the walker is easy to assemble and allows the walker to fold to half its size for convenient storage and transport.
- Bungee- corded legs – legs fold easily and attach to walker frame clips for easy storage
- Dual lever release mechanism – requires little dexterity and allows user to fold walker sides independently
- Onyx Finish – provides a more upscale look and visual appeal
- Compact Design – folds down for easy storage and transport
- Lightweight – aluminum frame design allows for ease of lifting. Weighs only 6 lbs (2.75KG)
- Height Adjustable – simple push button adjusts height
- Weight capacity – 300 lbs.
- Limited Lifetime warranty
- Designed to meet the requirements of HCPCS: E0135
نقد و بررسیها
هیچ دیدگاهی برای این محصول نوشته نشده است.